Avoca Palms Resorts Terms & Conditions
Avoca Palms Resort Apartments (APR)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAY
194 AVOCA DRIVE, AVOCA BEACH NSW 2251 Ph. (02) 4382 1481 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All Bookings are confirmed, and agreed to by the renter and their guests, under the following conditions.
- Check in time is 2.00pm, Check out time is 10.00am
- A 30% deposit is required to hold your booking. Final payments must be paid on or prior to arrival by Visa or Master Card or bank transfer. Credit Cards incur a 1.4% surcharge and is non-refundable.
- A $250 Pre-Authorization bond, or a $250 dollar bond and a Credit Card will be required at check in and may be charged for breaches of the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- Cancelations must be made 15 days or more in advance or the 30% deposit will not be refunded. Refunds are not given for days not used on your booking once you have check in.
- That you and all your guests are off the balcony, and noise keep to a minimum, by 11pm.
- That you and all your guest must not at any time during your stay:
- create noise that because of its level, nature, character, or quality, or the time it is made, is likely to harm, offend, or unreasonably disrupt or interfere with the peace and comfort of neighbours and other occupants of the premises
- act in a violent or threatening manner towards neighbours or other occupants of the premises
- act in a manner that could reasonably be expected to cause alarm or distress to neighbours and other occupants of the premises
- use or enjoy the premises in a manner, or for a purpose, that interferes unreasonably with the use or enjoyment of common property by neighbours and other occupants of the premises in a strata or community scheme
- intentionally, recklessly, or negligently cause damage to premises, any common property, or any other communal facilities within the immediate vicinity of the premises, or any public property in the vicinity of the premises
- Children must be supervised at Avoca Palms Resort.
- Security Guards are frequently used at Avoca Palms Resort
- Smoking is not permitted at Avoca Palms Resort.
- As Manager’s we reserve the right to terminate your booking if we deem that you or your guests; are school leavers, bucks, or hens’ nights, or that the behaviour of you or your guests as unacceptable, no refunds will be provided.
- If you have requested a specific apartment, we will make every effort to meet that request, but specific apartments are not guaranteed.
- The apartment will be left in the same condition as on entry. Any damage, breakages, Carpet Cleaning, or problems that need to be fixed are the responsibility of the renter and are to be paid in full by the person making the booking.
- Please put all rubbish and recycling in the bins across the driveway from the office/reception, additional charges may apply if not done.
- Cars are only to be parked in the spots marked with your apartment number or spots marked with a V.
- Please return key cards back to reception upon your departure.
- Additional charges may be incurred if you have extra people staying in the apartment.
- The Games room is used for functions and may not always be available to all guests.
- Avoca Palms Resort is a Self-Catering resort, we provide linen, towels, and sundries but do not; clean, provide additional linen, towels, or sundries during your stay.
- We do not supply beach or hand towels
- Avoca Palms Resort does not have lifts.
- Pets are not allowed in rental apartments.
- Avoca Palms Resort have taken great care to describe your holiday accommodation to you as accurately as possible. We cannot, accept responsibility for incorrect descriptions, errors or omissions, or changes.
- Avoca Palms Resort and/or its representatives reserve the right to enter the property at any time, without notice, to protect and/or undertake maintenance of the property. We will provide notice to the guests wherever possible.
- Limited Liability-To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no case shall APR, nor its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or property owners be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or for any damages for death, personal or bodily injury, emotional distress or damage to property, arising out of or in connection with your stay.
- Indemnity- APR and/or the apartment owner do not accept liability for any loss, before, during or after a booking relating to events out of our control such as delays whilst the guest is travelling to the property, flight delays, weather events during the stay etc and refunds will not be offered under these circumstances.