Best Events on the Central Coast December
THE BEST MISCELLANEOUS EVENTS ON THE CENTRAL COAST
1. Sporties Markets Norah Head
- When: Sunday 06 December 2020 to Sunday 21 November 2021 (MONTHLY event)
- Where: Victoria St, Norah, NSW, Australia 2263
- What: Local markets at Norah Head. Enjoy perusing handmade goods, artisan foods, trinkets and clothing at these local markets. Find a cool Christmas gift while listening to some music by local artists!
3. Avoca Beachside Markets Twilight Edition
- When: Saturday 12 December 2020 5pm – 9pm
- Where: The Entrance/ Memorial Park
- What: Fixx Events presents Avoca Twilight Market under the stars on the waterfront at Avoca Lagoon with 50+ bespoke stalls, seasonal gifts, yummy foods and desserts, live music and Six String Brewery Bar. This event is licenced and 18’s only. Go with friends, family or enjoy a fun date night before the crazy Christmas time hits.
4. Central Coast Women In Business
- When: Fri 11 Dec 2020
- Where: Mercure Kooindah Waters 40 Kooindah Blvde Wyong NSW 2259
- What: Community and Business Women’s Network – CBWN – unites women in business and community across the Central Coast. We believe that connecting gives opportunities for growth, resilience and inspiration at business, community and individual levels. CBWN is open to all women who wish to connect, support, grow, learn, network, inspire, share or encourage local spending! Booking is essential.
THE BEST HOLIDAY-THEMED EVENTS ON THE CENTRAL COAST
1. Christmas on the Coast
- When: Saturday 5th of December to Wednesday 23rd December
- Where: Gosford / Woy Woy / The Entrance / Toukley Town Centres
- What: Santa photos can still be fun! Looking to get your family Christmas photo? Social distancing means these will look a little different in 2020. Visitors and locals to The Central Coast will be able to take their holiday pictures with a unique augmented reality experience, so look down to find Christmas codes. This is a quick and easy and affordable way to get your Santa photos and stay COVID-SAFE.
Gosford Waterfront Carnival
- When: Friday 18 December 2020 to Saturday 23 January 2021
- Where: The Entrance/ Tuggerah Lakes Secondary College
- What: The iconic carnival returns to Gosford this December! All the family fun you can want is on offer here, with thrill rides, family rides, skill games and carnival-style food. The carnival is free entry and opens every night until late. Please check their Facebook Page for their Latest Dates.
4. Central Coast Christmas Market
- When: Friday 18 December 2020
- Where: Gosford Showgrounds
- What: The best Christmas Market on the Central Coast is at the Gosford Showgrounds! Amazing market stalls, DJ entertainment and amazing multicultural food! This market is a great way to spend a night during the holiday season. This is one of the best events on the Central Coast for December without a doubt.
5. The Christmas Lights Spectacular
- When: 5th November 2020 – 26th January 2021 (closed 25th December). Gardens open daily 9 am-5pm; lights open 6:30-10:30pm.
- Where: Hunter Valley Gardens
- What: Even though it’s in Newcastle, these lights are a must-do this Christmas season. With several walkthrough lights, beautiful installations, music, rides and food, it’s a great place to get into the Christmas spirit.
Want to host your own event this December? Avoca Palms Resort can host all your wedding, Christmas and new year celebrations. Find out more.